Whether you create your own science fair project or use a kit you must know what complete the steps of the Scientific Method or Engineering Design Process?
- Using The Scientific Method (S.M.)
- A step-by-step guide in using the Engineering Design Process(E.D.P.)
- The Parent’s Guide to Science Fair Projects
- Worksheet Examples:
6-Step Scientific Method : How to write your Big Question, variables and hypothesis; set up, organize and write in your Science Log.
8-Step Engineering Design Process: How to write a Problem Statement and Design Brief; how to set up, organize, draw and write in your Design Notebook; make a Decision Making Matrix; how to test your prototype
S.M. & E.D.P.: How to do Background Research, find original research, organize and write your bibiliography, organize and interpret data, write a project report abstract, create and organize a display board
- Outcome Checklists for each important section of your project.
- Download instantly
- Clickable Index.
- 362 pages
- And much, much more….
Where to Begin?
- 201 questions to stimulate your imagination so you can create a science project that will keep you focused and enthusiastic.
- Easy to understand language. All terms are defined.
- Examples and illustrations.
- Excellent for homeschooling.
- Unique timeline to help you stay on track, alleviate panic and fear!
- Topic Research and how to do it.
- How to choose a category and subcategory of science.
- Write a letter of inquiry and interview an expert.
- How to design your experiment / steps to build a prototype.
- How to test your hypothesis or prototype.
- Step-by-Step details on how to create a display board.
- Learn the Judges’ expectations.
- How to dress at the science fair? What to bring to the science fair?
- 362 pages . Grades 5th thru College
. Yikes! Much more more….
Super Science Fair Projects eBook
- You must download the e-book from the receipt that is immediately emailed to you after your purchase. Within that email is a link to the Adobe PDF file. Click on the link to get your ebook.
- If for some reason you need the ebook to be sent to you as an attachment, then there will be an email address in the confirmation letter and I will email it to you within 24-hours. You must put the email address in your address book so that your Internet server does not read the attachment as spam.
- FREE download copies of Adobe Acrobat are available in the confirmation form.
GO HERE FOR MORE DETAILS