Learn French with the online French course that’s used by over 1,200,000 people, just like you, to master French
- You get instant access to a 24/7 lifetime trial of Rocket French
- You’ll get 6+ hours of free trial lessons, voice recognition features and more
- Be amazed at how much French you’ll learn in a short space of time.
Use the trial on any device
- Use it on your computer and/or the free iOS or Android apps
- You can download the audio lessons for learning on the go
- All of your progress syncs between your devices
I’m Jason Oxenham, CEO and co-founder of Rocket Languages. Since 2004, our mission has been to let ordinary people truly master a new language anywhere they want to learn and at any time they wish to do it.
Today I want to invite you to join the 1,212,346 happy, successful, men and women from all 196 countries around the world, who’ve discovered how one amazing, award-winning, system will help them learn French, when other systems have failed.
The very same system the illustrious PCMag selected as their Editors Choice for language learning, rating it above all the other well-known systems out there…
…and which also took out the prestigious 19th Annual Best Educational Software Award last year.
I want to make it an absolute no-brainer for you today, here’s what I’m going to do, simply order the course, enter your credit card or PayPal information, and you’ll have 60 full days to try this out before you decide if it’s for you.
You can decide in those 60 days whether you have the time and the motivation to learn … If at any point in the next 60 days you don’t feel like the system lived up to what I said here, or if you don’t think that you personally have time to go through the program, simply contact my customer services team, let them know, and they will issue you with a prompt and courteous refund…”
Built on practical success strategies
- Learn using modern scientific learning methods
- Uses the top 7 practical success strategies successful French learners use
- You get the experience of over 10 years of research and development